New book by Dean Moriarty
Bev Fisher on the OG beach. Nov. 1, 2012. Paul Goldfinger photo
Grover Bev Fisher is keeping her eyes open for OG news. She took her dogs for a walk around the Grove on Tuesday and she came back with some local news for Blogfinger:
- Chocolate Lovers Weekend is coming up on the 9th and 10th. Call the Chamber of Commerce for info.
- OG cleanup committee is “desperate” for help. Check with the CMA if you want to help.
- Randi at the Melrose got the E back on his sign. Well, at least it didn’t spell “morose”
- Spring Fling arts and crafts festival on April 27. Chamber event. Have a fling in the Grove.
- Tips for pets from Cindy at “Pet Boutique.” Wash pets’ paws after being out on sidewalks and streets. Salt may be harmful.
Thanks Bev. Now everyone will know your name, so this song…
View original post 7 more words
Editor’s note: Be a published photographer. Your images will be seen all over the world. We get lots of hits during events such as this. Many people who are not in the Grove now care about the Grove. Send us Ocean Grove blizzard photos. We will be fussy. Send only your best, and we do not guarantee posting them, but please keep shooting and trying. Send a title and some information about what is going on.
Thanks, Paul Goldfinger, Editor.
BLIZZARD GALLERY SOUNDTRACK:
LITTLE BIG TOWN. This 2015 Grammy nominee is called “Day Drinking”