Bev Fisher on the OG beach. Nov. 1, 2012. Paul Goldfinger photo
Grover Bev Fisher is keeping her eyes open for OG news. She took her dogs for a walk around the Grove on Tuesday and she came back with some local news for Blogfinger:
- Chocolate Lovers Weekend is coming up on the 9th and 10th. Call the Chamber of Commerce for info.
- OG cleanup committee is “desperate” for help. Check with the CMA if you want to help.
- Randi at the Melrose got the E back on his sign. Well, at least it didn’t spell “morose”
- Spring Fling arts and crafts festival on April 27. Chamber event. Have a fling in the Grove.
- Tips for pets from Cindy at “Pet Boutique.” Wash pets’ paws after being out on sidewalks and streets. Salt may be harmful.
Thanks Bev. Now everyone will know your name, so this song…
View original post 7 more words